workshop link banner

workshop link banner
sign up link for workshop

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Deek's "Art from Recycled Junk" SIX For Sale (fund NEW TINY HOUSE TOUR VIDEOS)

Here and there I'll sell a few original art pieces to help keep the blog going- usually, some rather bizarre art made with repurposed materials. Many of these I create as color-pieces and props for the cabins and tiny houses I design and build- so that they look more vibrant, fun, and, well, decorated, when I photograph and film them.
THE PROCEEDS FROM THESE GO TOWARDS, NEW BUILDS, NEW VIDEOS, and covering whatever travel I rack up filming my tiny house tours. I'd like to get enough funds to make it over the the UK to shoot 4-5 things this year or next- we'll see….

We recently sold this one- (thank you!)

This (below), the feature of a recent time-lapse sketch video on my youtube channel is also for sale- $300- not including shipping (its pretty huge! 3' by 3').

"The Doctor is IN" by Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

And a small, fun, one "Monster n' Son"- $45- on recycled pine. 

Below: "Octopopsicle"- about 12" tall. $50

Below: Untitled "Graffiti on Oil Painting"- $120- approx. 20" by 30"

Below: Frankenblock- 10" by 10"- $45

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen




4 comments:

  1. I love your project! My name is Whitney, I am completing a Certificate at Yestermomrrow Design Build school in Warren, VT. For my project I am researching the availability of homeowners insurance for tiny homes. If you own a tiny home please take a few moments to fill out this survey. Thank you for your time! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DXXW3X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I go about buying one of these? I love the 'Monster n' Son' painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure. just email me at my reg account- kidcedar at gmail.com
      thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting. ecofriendly construction

    ReplyDelete