joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Vermont TREE HOUSE in the snow- NEW MINI-TOUR VIDEO


 Here's something I pieced together from photos I took in late December, up on my land in Vermont. This little treehouse/micro-cabin was built for my brother Dustin's 30th birthday two years back, and is still holdin' strong against some serious snow loads that Vermont has seen.
    This little tree fort/hut is also a place where guests/attendees to my Vermont Tiny House Building Workshops can stay- in addition to choosing from four other funky shacks, rolling huts, log cabins, and such.

While we don't have another Vermont workshop date lined up, EVEN COOLER, is the workshop we're doing in Wilmington, NC April 26th-28th- THREE DAYS- and its got a very large roster of GREAT speakers, demo-presenters, tiny house builders, bloggers, and more. Again, here's the flyer....with MORE guests to be added!