joshua tree workshop 2018

Monday, December 3, 2012

BRAND NEW video- Tour of a 45 Square Foot Tiny Cabin/House....

            
          Here's a new video of a cabin/tiny house on wheels that is in the works in my backyard....

We built most of this at a hands-on tiny house building workshop I held in MA last month, and intended the cabin to be so small since, well, it has to reside on my lot, and I don't have much space. The trailer that this little guest house sits on is small, but makes use of a loophole that exists a good many places where its more "RV" than a shed or guest house that would otherwise need a permit, or not be permitted at all. Also, in terms of moving it around my property, or perhaps selling it someday (to make way for new projects and videos), it being on wheels greatly helps. The rest is more or less explained in the video narration. 

Also, below are a few recent videos I've done, as I understand we have some sporadic readers, who often miss some of the updates.....



-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen