Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Sunday, January 8, 2012

STAINED GLASS in your tiny house/cabin?.....I'm addicted....


If it were up to me, and I could afford it, I'd have a pretty sizeable stained glass window in each and every tiny house, cabin, and shelter that I built and designed- but, alas, it ain't gonna happen, so I'm left to day dreaming, scheming, and photographing pieces I come across every now and then. These particular windows are actually from a church (The Trinity Congregational Church) in Stoughton, MA- not so much to look at from the outside, but pretty incredible within.



-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I would have them always as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most craft stores have glass paint and a metal beading resin to simulate stained glass on the el cheapo. It's pretty easy (several kits are designed for kids) and with Deek's creative streak, I'm sure he could come up with some interesting stuff for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoopajoo- good to know....I wasn't aware of that product(s)- I'll have to check it out sometime- thanks!

    ReplyDelete