joshua tree workshop 2018

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cabin/Tiny House #33- Shipping Container home-meets-a tri-level, modular, stackable, dwelling....

 "Sixty Shack Sketches in Sixty Days" STILL goin' strong. We're at #33 now, and here's one I do like. Believe me, there are several roughs that immediately caught some air in a trash-can trajectory- you/I can't win 'em all! For those just joining us, this is a spree of new ideas, shack concepts, and tiny house sketches, leading up to the release of my new version of the book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" (which is already on amazon.com). Its also a means to get my own ass movin' in terms of locking some new stuff down for another, larger, book down the road. We'll eventually have some more new copies of our old mini-book "Quick Camps And Leg Cramps" too. And again, I'm closing in on picking a date for our second tiny house/shelter building workshop as well- kidcedar at gmail dot com if you might be interested. Thanks!



-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen