joshua tree workshop 2018

Monday, January 9, 2012

A micro ice fishing shack- The "Fort On Feet" part two....

The photo quality is LOUSY, but you get the idea....
     Thanks to Steven Harrell of tinyhouselistings.com for sending this additional photo that goes alongside our recent posting of what I was calling "The Fort On Feet"- AND, right in line with that, here's some sketches of mine. I have a few old, fun, novelty, concepts that are pretty much the exact same thing, in terms of this little cabin, or ice fishing shack/shelter, and now being re-inspired by these photos, I just may have to build one of these, with a twist, of course.
     These sketches are part of my "Sixty Shack Sketches in Sixty Days" spree of unreleased and/or new material- all leading up to the release of the new edition of my book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks"- again, which is already up for orders on amazon.com. So- here's sketch #34 and #35....


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen