Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kelle Arvay's Funky/Fab/Fun 1961 Shasta Trailer/Camper Getaway (and TINY kitchen stoves/cooking)


     Just the other day we welcomed Kelle Arvay to our "Tiny Yellow House and Relaxshacks.com" facebook group. Kelle also happens to run a really cool blog by the name of LITTLEVINTAGETRAILER.com- which is well worth a look. Shown here (with specs/stats below) are some photos of her little escape on wheels (a great option for affordable, tiny housing), AND, one of the more compact kitchen/cooking units I've seen in some time- what a great little idea/product. On one of my upcoming projects, an under 100 square foot home, I think I'm going to have to buy one of these. I've included a link below. If anyone does happen to pick one up, I'd love for you to do a little write-up/review- or just add one to the comments below.



Cook's 3-in-1 Breakfast Center- I've added a link, for more details, below....great for college students, and university dorm rooms I'd imagine.

Our 61 Shasta Compact

Name: Buttercup
DOB: 1961
Sex: Female (we checked (:)
Weight: 1100 lbs
Length: 10 ft box and 13ft including tongue
Color:  yellow/white
Condition: Renovated/Excellent
Best Attribute: Overall cuteness factor

Pet Peeve: "Getting dirt on my exterior".
Favorite Places: Anyplace where my family is.


Again, if you're looking for a drool-worthy array of campers, trailers, and rvs- check out the book "My Cool Caravan" which we reviewed, and featured in a video recently....







-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful blog. It is indeed informative and useful We are into the same business. For know more about us, please visit Caravan hire Western Australia today.

    ReplyDelete