Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Orange VW minibus/magic bus- a classic camper on wheels....

Just a shot here of a great looking vw mini-bus as the eye candy shot of the week....I've been looking around online so frequently at these things, that I won't be surprised if sooner or later I buy a used beater of a model, and play around with it. We'll see....

Also, I'm going to be in and out so frequently this weekend on a design job that I might not get to posting anything new (we'll see) until the extended weekend is over- but I will be back with LOTS of new/fun tiny house, and small cabin/treefort pics. I also plan on attempting to hit the Berkshire Botanical Gardens one of these next days, to shoot some photos, and video of a treehouse exhibit that they have running through October 15th. The Tyler Arboretum in PA also has a pretty stellar display running right now as well- but that'd a little bit of a hike for me.

Photo from plairdblog.blogspot.com
And my new book.........the expanded edition- only $11.53 for awhile.....with a FREE SHIPPING option....

 -Derek "Deek" Diedricksen


  1. Long time reader, first time post...er.

    Anyway I cannot for the life of me find the link to actually purchase the new book. Where the hell is it in these posts?

    I thoroughly enjoy your work sir.

    Any suggestions on places to purchase small appliances? My house is only 900sq ft (HUGE compared to most of these places) but my kitchen is microscopic, I like any input on finding smaller things to work with (I'm even considering an under the counter fridge)

  2. Hey Justin- thanks for the kind words. As for the book, the top lefthand column of every page of the blog has link to amazon for the new edition of the book.
    As for small appliances- random online google searches is all I can recommend as I don't know of any one single place/store that caters to that need (sadly). -Deek

  3. Ordered. Thanks again Sir. Can't wait to get my copy.