joshua tree workshop 2018

Monday, September 5, 2011

THE WOLFE'S DEN TREEHOUSE in The Catskills, NY- Completed!

I'm "SACK IN THE BADDLE AGAIN"! er...."Back In The Saddle"- its been a looooong weekend.


     I JUST rolled back in from the Catskills of NY having been working on the installation of "The Wolfe's Den" Treehouse/Micro Guest House for a woman out there. Anyway, I'm happy to announce that the treehouse is DONE, and once I catch up on some sleep, I'll have a TON of photos for you- AND another video I shot (in the pouring rain earlier today) of the Berkshire Botanical Gardens and the treehouse/polehouse exhibit that they have going on out there. The weather was so awful that we were the ONLY people in the entire park- but...since I'm never in that neck of the woods, we made a mad push to shoot some video anyway.

So keep checking back, now that I'm back behind a computer.....more pix of this tiny little house in the trees are coming soon....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen