joshua tree workshop 2018

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Out of Africa (No, not the Toto tune)- here's a road sign shack/tiny home....

While driving by, I wouldn't be sure whether or not to slow down for children, stop, of lookout for cattle crossing.....


from Jalopnik.com and one of our facebook group members- Tim Lewellan (thanks!)

I saw quite a few of these when I visited Jamaica years back- same with Puerto Rico- and I have to say, aside from the confusion and lack of direction that would result from their materials sourcing, its a pretty clever use of road signs....

Being all metal, I'd think you'd fry in these though- unless they're insulated in some way....

(Ps- coolest sign I've seen recently- in Truro/Provincetown, MA- a "Turtle Crossing" sign- state issued. You can bet that one gets stolen by herp-nerds frequently!

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen