Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Deek's Tiny House Design, "The Cub", featured in a Canadian Real Estate Commercial!

What a cool surprise!

This Canadian real estate ad (which is fun/well shot!) features a cabin I designed called "The Cub"- This family built it off my video/prototype for inspiration (we also have a video of it on my youtube channel- see below) and now camps with their family in it. The original one I built was purchased and is somewhere in PA now.... I DO have plan sets for it, but haven't officially released them yet..... email me at newenglandrockpress at gmail.com if you want a set. They're $30 each.... a framing plan set- which comes with me at your QnA disposal along the way (just like the "Transforming A-frame Cabin" plans) which you'll find a link to in the left column of this blog.






Here's a video that Dave Koszegi and family shot for channel about a year ago.....



Here's an early in-the-works video of my original version from years back too- we have yet to publish the FINAL tour of the original build, as I was waiting for the plans to officially be done and released before I did....

My dream/plan was/is to release these plans- hope enough people build them over time and to have a yearly fun gathering of these cabins, and dub it the "5' by 8'- Fest"- as that's how small this cabin is! The toilet space- seasonal- resides on the tongue of the trailer, and a lofted bunk (shown below), and daybed space below (which double as storage) really help with keeping so small a space open, and useable.



AND hey, don't forget!!!
newenglandrockpress at gmail.com if interested.....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just 40 square foot! Wow! Thank you for sharing the project. The complete work is really nice!! Travel with this cabin is the best!
    gmail email login

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with us Deek, the builder is not that far from where I live. This is proof that you have an flavor of building things that are enjoyed internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with us Deek, the builder is not that far from where I live. This is proof that you have an flavor of building things that are enjoyed internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of people can benefit from a space like this and it's a good thing that there are people who are getting interested in the designs. I mean, it's more than just storage space for people in their gardens, but it could potentially be shelter and storage for people who can't afford homes of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mean girls 2 full movie I don't know what to say. midnight special full movie miracles from heaven full movie 2016 This blog is fantastic. That's not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject.pitch perfect 2 full movie So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject. the devil wears prada full movie
    I don't know what to say. This blog is fantastic. That's not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this.london has fallen full movie 2016 | a little chaos full movie You know so much about this subject. edge of tomorrow full movie | Pretty woman full movie So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. 10 cloverfield lane free movie Thanks for the heads up on this subject.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice information about Deek's Tiny House Design. the house is really very beautiful.
    Plot for Sale in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Blog Post !!

    I read your blog informative information and like it. Thanks for sharing a great view.

    Suspended Ceiling Tiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post within your sharing of video and awesome details towards it. Thank you.

    properties for sale in coimbatore | coimbatore real estate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to VCIA? Stop by Booth #65 and Find Out How Risk Managers are Adding PolicyAdministration to their RMIS for 1/3 the Cost of Traditional RMIS! Vermont Captive Insurance Conference 2016

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did you attach the floor to the trailer?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
    Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io


    ReplyDelete