Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Deek's "Tiny House Heads" recycled-material ART series.....

Something I've been working on..... (and for those interested in purchasing my art, or custom work (which I do ALL the time), I just list it by word of mouth on my facebook page ("Derek Diedricksen"- pretty lo-fi, I know!)

Tiny House Heads #2 ($95)- proceeds go towards keeping a public-display art space running in my town (which was formerly unrented/abandoned and is now loaded with window-front art and lit on timers)

ANYWAY, this is a new piece in my "Tiny House Heads" series- all on recycled/salvaged wood. This one is #2 (about 14" tall). The first one sold really quickly (thank you!- whoever you are) over at the Artisan Soul Gallery in Putnam, CT, where I have about 30 art pieces on display.... I'm planning on making a whole series of these- all different, in different colors, and maybe getting together some showing way down the road with other artists in the tiny house field..... perhaps with a tiny shelter (as art) or tiny house on display. 

We're STARTING to mix a lot of art into our TINY HOUSE BUILDING (hands-on) Workshops too- Our next is at the Fuller Craft Museum- a 3 day event. Flyer is below and up until Feb 1st, 2016, there will be a sign up banner link at the top of this blog. 

And Speaking of "The Artisan Soul Gallery" in Putnam, CT on 171 Providence St. (place is awesome)- here's a shot of Laura Taylor (the owner) in front of a wall of my art. 

Go check the place out and help a budding, mom n' pop, business. There's a kids craft center in their too and its only $5(!!!!) for a 90 minute session (all materials are included!). 

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen


  1. A relevant topic you have chosen to cover this blog. I like it well. The writing style is also good and well.
    Custom essay writing service

  2. Everything is fine, am happy of your blog. Thanks admin for sharing the unique content, you have done a great job I appreciate your effort and I hope you will get more positive comments from the web users friv2 | friv | kizi 3