Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Friday, April 10, 2015

Time Lapse Art by Deek Diedricksen (Graffiti Robot) for Tiny House Display

So, as many recurrent readers here may know, Relaxshacks.com is a bit eclectic, and not JUST about tiny houses, tree houses, and cabins. Oftentimes I like to work in recycled-material furniture, projects, and decor, music, and art- which is the case here.


Coming up on May 1-3, not only do I have a Hands-On Tiny House Building Workshop in Putnam, CT where we'll all be building and designing a cabin together, but those dates also signify the beginning of a gallery showing by NYC artist Maltee Sinanan- a showing where you'll also find a few art pieces on display by myself as well. Friday night MAY 1st, 2015 is Maltee's public opening, so come on down! Its FREE! 

This really will be my very first gallery showing, as most of my art is just shown and sold online, so I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, for potential decor in the cabin we'll build, here's something I worked on the other day (above).

It too, is for sale- $300- I do ship 'em. Any purchases also go towards a new Stoughton, MA revitalization project I'm working on- I've rented out an empty storefront in the troubled (business-wise) district of my town, and will slowly transform this into a window-display art gallery in order to bring some additional life, and light, to this town (its old center). My hope is that down the road, someone will be inspired to rent an empty or abandoned storefront in this town and do the same, and before you know it, voila, we're slowly becoming an art town, and bringing in some new, window-gawking, foot traffic....which then helps the existing businesses.

Meanwhile, to pay the rent, I'll be selling art pieces here and there, and occasionally hosting classes and little workshops in the space. So keep checking back!

Here's the space now..... and just you wait to see what it will look like down the road! We have a long ways to go, but we'll get there!

Of course, if you want to help out, we do have a DONATE button in the upper right corner of this very blog. ANY bit helps, as I'm dropping A LOT of money and time on this project- a frightening amount....


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

10 comments:

  1. Appealing information you have provided. It gained me more knowledge and idea. Please keep up the good because i like the way you are writing. Thanks!
    Villas in South Bangalore
    Villas Near Attibele

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| tetris unblocked| friv games| frivgames| barbie games| barbiegames| monster high games| kizi2| kizi 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly an amazing page. I like what you've got in here. thanks for the share. Totally interesting indeed. thanks!
    Villas in South Bangalore|Electronic City

    ReplyDelete

  4. Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
    Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    http://berbagaicaraterbaik.wordpress.com
    http://semuacara.tumblr.com
    http://new.caraterbaik.blogdetik.com
    http://tipscara.blog.fc2.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BigFarm
    Goodgame Empire
    cargames

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BigFarm
    Goodgame Empire
    cargames

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you:))
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
    google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
    what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
    I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
    Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know you can shorten your links with Shortest and get money from every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete