Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 CT/Connecticut Tiny House Building Workshop-meets-Art!!!

Here's where we might be for our next workshop! What a COOL space!!!!


Check out this video- THIS might be the space that we're hosting our next two/three day, hands-on, tiny house and shelter building workshop in.... more details very soon! This place ("The Empty Spaces Project") in the cool little art town of Putnam, CT is PERFECT for such a workshop, and the structure we build would be part of the gallery/display- and be built/displayed in the huge front window of this downtown locale for all to see (especially when lit up at night!). It would be another intimate workshop, with many instructors helping you, and about 30 students- with guest speakers, actual building, and much more! We might be looking a mid-march for this one....

We'll update you HERE, and on my personal Facebook page/pages.

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

8 comments:

  1. Do you have an email I can contact you at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, for now, email me through the PM link on Facebook at "Derek Diedricksen"- its the one I check the most- thanks!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for this. As a local Putnam woodworker / upcycler, I definitely want to be involved in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eric! Hope to meet you! First day will be open to the public, but the other two will be a closed workshop, but one where we're working right in the front window of the gallery for all to see.... more details soon! You run a woodworking business or have a site so I can check out your work? Thanks- also PM me through facebook- I'll probably see it sooner....

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait- I live one town over and have been inspired by some of your designs, I work at the Local REI and there are quite a few of us tiny builders there- we will be checking this out for sure...party at my tiny after haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Hope to meet you- we'll have more info soon on the sign-ups and such.... take care! Do you have a tiny house nearby? PM me via facebook- take care!

      Delete
  5. Philly Dog trainer Nicole Skeehan of Philly Unleashed is offering a two day intensive workshop on working with shelter کانکس.

    ReplyDelete