Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Build a FREE WINDOW green house with Trampoline Parts???

Thanks to our guest video-blogger Patrick Danforth who sent us this little video tour/clip to air….

Patrick built two green houses with a wealth of free, curbside, friend-gifted, second-hand, window sashes and sliders, and one of them relies heavily on a junked trampoline frame as its structure.

They're not gorgeous, but are funky, cool, thrifty, and smart in their own right…..

You can check out more of Patrick's videos too, at…. https://www.youtube.com/user/patrickdanforth


  1. Evans Mills, NY ;) and still a little deep in snow. Thanks for posting!

  2. Wow! I didn't imagine that you can actually create a home from a recycled trampoline. Nice video and post!!

    Commercial Cleaning Services

  3. Patrick built two green houses with a wealth of free, curbside, ... simple-houseplans.blogspot.com

  4. Hello!! Thanks for sharing such an exciting blog. I'm a trampoline lover and I've got loads of sets with me. I normally don't discard most of the trampolines that are worn out or have lose bolts because I like keeping them for memories and stuff. Last week one of my friends said that I could use them again if I could find some spare Orbounder trampoline parts and I thought the idea was great. I was just looking for some parts that could fit my old sets when I saw your blog. Thanks it's great.

  5. How do you know who will be a good site for you?you should know which is your best trampoline parts,I have never needed the services of one as of yet, but I have always been curious what makes a good about it.I would say about my topics.
    Talk about something out of the part.

    Dog Training

  6. Its not an easy task to purchase quality trampoline parts in U.S and Europe. I found that replacement trampoline mats

  7. Hi!
    My name is Susana Barker, i am a Housewife. I like to workout with best fun and relax. So i am finding it in Google Search and i found a lot of sites about Best Trampoline Reviews There are so helpful for my life. Thank for this article. I will share this to all my friends now!