Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Mighty Manhattan Modern Micro Home- WOW! A 235 square foot tour.....

     I shot this tour a ways back, and a few others, for HGTV's series "Extreme Small Spaces". While some of the places we toured have been featured, as video walk throughs before, I hadn't seen this one covered, well, until we launched this video a ways back. Tim Seggerman's the idea-guy behind this remodel, and he did a fantastic job. The guy is also a wealth of architectural knowledge- and one of the few very friendly, outgoing, architects I got to meet on this road trip. You might have also seen coverage of this 235 square foot NYC home in Dwell Magazine- but sadly, while I dig that magazine, the only showed one single photo of it in their spread. So, here's A HECK OF A LOT MORE FOR YOU TO SEE! Enjoy....



-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

MY BOOK.... Budget-minded DIY and Shelter/Cabin Concepts 

8 comments:

  1. What are the dimensions of that space? It sure looks a lot bigger than 235 feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome space saving concepts that I need to use in my space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it available on youtube? Can't see it with this player. May be location restrictments? I'm from germany.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't see this from Canada either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is insane!! I can't believe how big it looks. I'd love to see a more detailed floor plan or something like that, to get a better idea of the actual layout.

    Great video Deek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! You did a super job hosting the episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deek,
    Cannot access this in the UK, Any chance of copying this onto Youtube?

    ReplyDelete