joshua tree workshop 2018

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Rainbow Cottages of Ellsworth, Maine- Funky!

  

 'Been CRAZY BUSY, and traveling, TOO MUCH, so I'll have those details on my October 19/20th (prob a third day too) workshop real soon, I promise! kidcedar at gmail.com if interested.... 20 folks tops....HANDS-ON building, guest speakers, salvage demos, tiny house tours, and MO'! 
     ALSO, thanks to this week's sponsor - www.BLUEMOONRISING.org- a new AWESOME tiny house compound, retreat, and educational center in Maryland- and one I'll have more KICK-BUTT blog photos on soon- Just you wait!!!

SAN FRAN Tiny House Trip photos coming soon too! -From my trip out there with the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company. It was a GREAT time, with an incredible array of bloggers, designers, architects, and builders- such a good group of damn-bright minds. 

As for THESE photos, I had a shot of this on my facebook page- www.facebook.com/tinyhousehub but here's a few more.....

   On my way to Acadia Maine I made the family roadster take a u-turn so I could hop out and shoot a few photos of these great looking little cabins/tiny houses at the Sunset Motel/Motor Lodge in Ellsworth, Maine. If you ever have the chance to take the ole Route 3 drive in northern Maine, it is LOADED with funky flea markets, antique shops, junk stores, and a slew of tiny homes and rental cottages.



MORE "tiny cabins of Maine" photos coming soon!

 The view from the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park- the highest point on the East Coast....

The little porch nook is so simple, yet so inviting and effective!

Some of these shots (and others I haven't posted) MAY end up in my in-the-works TINY HOUSE BOOK (my second, well, third, actually).

5 comments:

  1. There are a number of tiny houses all over Maine, typically in the form of a cabin or motel bungalow like the above- I think you can do a whole book on Maine tiny houses. I live in Maine during summers, and am constantly discovering new exmaples of tiny house living!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eToro is the best forex trading platform for rookie and established traders.

    ReplyDelete