Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cheapo Yard Sale, READABLE wall art for your tiny home/cabin/kid's fort?


 Here's a few books, with vintage cub scout covers that I picked up, which will soon be made into useable wall art. The books will be left intact, and pressure fit into a funky frame (not "too tight"- don't worry), so that while these vintage scouting books may adorn your cabin or home as wall art, they're pieces that can be removed when you want to browse through them, and say, touch up on your knots, lean-to building skills, or who knows.....

File Under: $4.00 DIY, flea market/yard sale wall art.....

Meanwhile, some of my tiny house touring work with HGTV has launched, and I'll be sharing that with you soon!

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

4 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw wall art, I was afraid you meant to disassemble these gorgeous mid-century Scout books. I'm really glad you didn't. Seeing these always reminds me of the ones my father kept from his scout days and would teach me knots out of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great find and idea for rustic folks like us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your HGTV launch, hope it continues to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hate home staging. I used to do it, but stops when I got busier because I hate it so much! Funny that you sort of feel the same way.
    Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete