joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ANOTHER "What the heck is THIS tool for!?"

Here's another found freebie I came across just recently. Its something I have no use for, but I thought it interesting. What's it used for? Take a guess.....


We'll get back to my tiny house/cabin on wheels updates soon, I promise! I'll also be teaching the Boston (at Simmons College) Tumbleweed Tiny House Workshop this weekend as well- should be fun! Last year's was GREAT! We have Sage Radachowsky coming out as a guest speaker, Ross, Tumbleweed's new solar expert, and even another guest builder/tiny house owner.

If you missed Sage's Gypsy Wagon tour that I hosted (over 500,000 views now!), check it out here....


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

3 comments:

  1. I asked the friend that I jokingly call "the guru" about the tool, and he said this: "I'm 95% sure these were for removing the tension lock-washers on Huck brakes(36 Chevys and somewhat later). I used some back in the mid 60s when restoring an old car."

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete