joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, February 8, 2013

The BEST Tiny House Books- a Video Tour/Review

In this video, I feature and review ten or so tiny house/diy books that I feel are exceptional....


I created this video the other day in response to the many emails I've received asking what books I recommend in the tiny house/micro-architecture field....well.....here you go! I hope you enjoy it, and in an effort to keep the video shortish, a few other books that I more recently (in the last 5 or so years) have really liked didn't make this first overview (my apologies to the authors).

They are...(and we'll cover them, and more, in another video down the road)
Little House On A Small Planet- Shay Solomon
Tiny House Floor Plans- Michael Janzen
Homework- Lloyd Kahn

AS FOR THE VIDEO, it features TEN OR SO OTHER BOOKS.....

Here are some links too, should you choose to read some other reviews on these books, or even purchase them...