Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TEN really cool tiny houses in Rockport, MA- A small house photo gallery

These are all photos I took on a semi-recent day trip to the seaside town of Rockport, MA- and what a town it is! I've been traveling like crazy doing workshops for the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company, for Relaxshacks.com (our "Tiny House Summer Camp"- July 6-9th in Vermont is filling fast!), AND for photo use in my in-the-works, eventual follow-up to the book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" (which you can order below), and here are a few photos that just could appear in that book- who knows....

If you dig pictoral, daydream, tiny house books, aside from my own, I've added a few links below to other ones I REALLY, REALLY have enjoyed! From Lloyd Kahn, to Mimi Zeiger, and more...











-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Deek,

      Huge question: how do I find out how to live in a tiny home (in Massachusetts) legally? I'm guessing that each town would have different rules on such a thing? I'm considering a mobile type model but I have a feeling this might be difficult. Does it make a difference if you live in someone else's yard before purchasing our own property or should the property be purchased at the same time. (Ok that was more than one question. Just need to know how to do this in MA when there isn't as much open mindedness.)

      Delete