joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tumbleweed in Seattle! A four person (tiny house addict) QnA panel....



       First off, you might have seen this, or heard of the event already, but the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company's workshop this coming weekend in Seattle, will have a special added Q n' A session with Jay Shafer, Dee Williams, Pepper Clark, and myself. It's gonna be real fun(!), the workshop is packed already, and I can't wait to see Seattle in general. I'm also bringing out Christopher Smith from "Tiny: The Movie" to shoot a few tiny house tour videos, and how-tos, while I'm out on the west coast. A container house, a 68 square foot, transforming guest house, an ultra-micro, and modern, Seattle apartment, and more....Christopher's work is GREAT, and after meeting him and Merete Mueller when they interviewed me for their film, I found him to be a talented, and instantly likeable guy. Check him out a www.tiny-themovie.com

As for Tumbleweed- I'm hosting workshops here and there for them....if you're in the area, check 'em out!

MIAMI, FL- April 14-15th...  http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/workshops/miami/

BOSTON, MA- May 19-20th... http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/workshops/boston/

ALSO- and its FREE (and I'll mention it closer to the date)....





-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen