joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Modern A-frame Cabin in Yosemite National Park....

   
     I'm a sucker for A-frames (and upside-down "V" frames- lol- seriously, there's one in my book), and while I've yet to build one (perhaps soon), I'm always on the prowl for photos of A's that have been built and decorated in good (simple) taste. This particular A-frame, in Yosemite, is all yours for $220 a night- given the cabin, the locale, and the fact that it sleeps four, I'd say the price is well worth it.
     Rent it or not, it still might serve as some idea and eye-candy for something of your own down the road- especially seeing as how basic in construction an a-frame is. If I were to build my own tiny house or camp in the woods, and had little time, money, and skills, I might just go this route.


Click on any of the photos to enlarge them..... and for MORE info....
http://www.boutique-homes.com/vacation-rentals/americas/united-states/a-frame-cabin-far-meadow/




-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen