joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Tiny/Small House and Cabin Photo Gallery Of My Trip To CHINA, MAINE.

      As I have more trip-photos (from recent "Tiny Yellow House" TV shoots and build/client trips) than I know what to do with, I'm slowly trying to play "catch up" here and post some of them when I'm able to find the time. This series of pictures is actually from a family vacation in China, Maine- and shows the wide variety of tiny/small houses, cottages, summer camps/cabins, and guest bunk houses that are so common in this area- especially skirting China Lake itself. Very soon I'll also post more photos of the mustard/brown bunk house (the last one shown) owned by Dana Sennett, the Mayor of the City of Waterville, Maine. This is one of the cabins that will be photographically featured in the new edition of my book (see link below), AND in a future episode of our show (a "lost" edition of sorts- back when I still had the long hair- lol).  -Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

Anyway, here we go, and while I don't have an interior shots (I wouldn't have been able to get any without breaking and entering (and didn't want to spend my vacation in jail!)) you can still perhaps glean some ideas from the mere exteriors, building approaches and styles that these cabins owners used....