joshua tree workshop 2018

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back from Vermont (staying in a gorgeous treehouse)- 3 mini vids on the way- and in the meantime....

A tiny/small camper/trailer fused into a Vermont Home/Cabin- Photo by Derek "Deek" Diedricksen
  I'm exhausted. The fam just rolled back in from three action-packed days in Vermont, staying in a really-cool treehouse (you'll see video soon-ish), and having just arrived home about two or so hours ago, I thought I'd share two quick photos with you (and them collapse into a coma).
     This home lies somewhere between Lincoln, VT (where we stayed) and Middlebury, VT (where we went for a day trip). BOTH of those towns are very picturesque in a Norman Rockwell way (more on that later)- but this house...eh....not so much. I do love this though; its a mix of Yankee ingenuity, redneck thrift, and just not givin' a damn about what the neighbors think (which I also respect- depending on the neighbors). If painted and fixed up, it wouldn't be all that bad of a lil' house actually.


I've seen a few of these too (only in VT)- homes fused to old camper-trailers. Why not??

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen