joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, March 18, 2011

Might be headin' back to VT soon-ish (my cabin up there)- New Cabin Videos?

(Photo by Bruce Bettis)
We might FINALLY be headin' up to Vermont soon- to my cabin (the one I designed and built with my brother, and my wife)- and when we're up there, I'm going to try and shoot a lil' lo-fi flip cam video on some of the things we never had the time nor budget to shoot last time we were up there for "Tiny Yellow House" TV....

If you've never seen the short episode I hosted way up in the Northeast Kingdom- you might get a kick out of it...(below), and if you're a tiny house/small cabin/living fan, its right up your alley.

And yeah, as always, we're ALWAYS looking for small backers and sponsors, if you want to reach a TON of people over time. Episode #1 now has 66,000 views, Episode #2- 53,000+- so you will be seen- and it will help out our grassroots how-to video show tremendously. Kidcedar at gmail dot com for more info....


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen