joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, August 30, 2013

"Preppin' Props for the Cabin in the Copse"- a freebie/trashed table- rehabed!

 Here's what my "close-to-free" table looks like now (a console/entrance way table), and below is what it looked like before I hit it with a $0.99 can of spray paint, added two $0.99 Ikea drawer pulls, and painted the drawer itself a funky green (leftover "oops" hardware store paint). The boards on top- all free recycled plank work from a fence.Thanks to my neighbor Paul for finding this one on the side of the road and tossin' it my way!

AFTER



This table will either head to one of my cabins in Vermont, or be hawked on craigslist to bring in some loot towards finishing up those cabins....and bringing you another mini tour video!

BEFORE


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

File under: dumpster diving, recycled-material building, architectural salvage, free building materials
MY BOOK....