Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Saturday, April 9, 2016

'LIVE from a TINY HOUSE"- A new web show- filmed in 66 Square Feet!

So here's something new I've been messing with. I've long wanted to combine my love and support for live and local (and non-local) music, AND my love for tiny houses and micro-architecture, and this seemed to be a fun and logical way for me to combine them.....


This show is/will be called "Live From A Tiny House", and is filmed inside a 66 square foot tiny house that I own. Its a former model from The Tumbleweed Tiny House Company- a model they called the "XS"- (Extra Small).

This house was originally built by Chris Haynes, who later "upgraded" to a 252 square foot small home- see the viral video below..... Chris lived in this place for 18 months to save money while building his current home, and I later purchased it off him and have been renovating it.

So check out the video, AND we'll have a full tour soon enough......

Below: Chris's NEW HOME....

And the FULLY HANDS-ON TINY HOUSE SUMMER CAMP is now announced for 2016.....

newenglandrockpress at gmail.com if you might be interested....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

9 comments:

  1. Curious about your show Tiny Home Builders. I am Heather; my family(husband and 2 yr old son) and I want to convert a school bus. Wanting to know if there are more shows coming up, would love to have your expertise in the process. Have you ever dealt with buses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious about your show Tiny Home Builders. I am Heather; my family(husband and 2 yr old son) and I want to convert a school bus. Wanting to know if there are more shows coming up, would love to have your expertise in the process. Have you ever dealt with buses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to know if workshop/viewing in california over summer....have ideas but would like tour of...can I sign up for email...have watched been interested in...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted to know if workshop/viewing in california over summer....have ideas but would like tour of...can I sign up for email...have watched been interested in...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Went here for a great all-you-can-eat buffet and they held nothing back. The food, service and mostly the staff at event venues Chicago were truly amazing. I was starving and am one of those voracious "sampling" type eaters who has to try everything in a buffet, and I couldn't make it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allocate premium contributions accurately to each Covered Participant, Come meet Solartis
    Vermont Captive Insurance Conference 2016

    ReplyDelete