Tiny House Summer Camp 5

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My visit to the Tumbleweed Linden in Sonoma CA (tiny house on wheels)

I WISH I had my brand new camera back then, but these photos still give you the general idea.......

        A ways back, well, quite a ways back now, I was sent out to San Francisco as a guest speaker for a really fun Tumbleweed Tiny House Company workshop, where I later had the chance to take a side trip to the Sonoma County Fair (Huge!) with a few of the TW Crew- Meg Stephens, Steve Weissman, Joe Coover, and Holly....

Anyway, I can honestly say that its just a beautiful tiny house, and the interior is so well laid out (Meg Stephens deserves the nod). I DO have a video that I'm going to work on wrapping up once my three-day hands-on tiny house building and design workshop is over (and YES, we will have a sixth, off-grid, camp-out, build-and-design-a-cabin workshop in NC in late April!), so keep checkin' back!

I've also been hard at work on my new book for a new publisher, and its going to be pretty dang awesome. I'm also still looking for a few funky, original, off-beat, tiny dwellings, or vacation cabins to feature too..... hint, hint.....

Anyway, here are a few quick photos, as we were losing light (sadly) from my quick visit.

The very spacious main loft- Queen sized bed....


Above, better views of the second storage loft over the entrance. Its bigger than it appears in these photos....

For FAR BETTER PHOTOS- and for shots of the exterior, there are many over at

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen
My DIY and tiny house/cabin/shelter/fort concept book....

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete