joshua tree workshop 2018

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Light-up Monster/Cyclops Outhouse or Shed??


I'm bringing this one back, as I look through my saved sketches from my oooooold school book/zine titled "Quick Camps And Leg Cramps"- two versions of this mini book were self-released long ago (only about 200 copies in all), and are now out of print. I WILL re-release the book at some point- probably in PDF form- and an enhanced version of it, perhaps one with a full-out, step by step plan of another new, unseen tiny house or micro-structure.

Anyhow....
    I always though this would make for an easy-to-build, FUN, outhouse, or small outbuilding- heck, even a kid's fort. Why should an outhouse be so serious and boring?

I'd like to build one of these at some point, but if someone ever beats me to it, send me a photo! If it comes out well, I just may include it in my new in-the-works book.

TINY HOUSE BUILDING WORKSHOP.....
OR....aside from ANOTHER free-form, recycled-material, funky mini-structure, perhaps we could ALSO build one of these at my October, New England, HANDS-ON, Tiny House Building Workshop- MORE INFO COMING SOON! kidcedar @ gmail.com if you might be interested..... we might even have a camping option too! 


MY BOOK....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen