joshua tree workshop 2018

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Another NEW video- DIY, Ultra-Funky. Pallet-Wood Table


 Here's another quick video I was messing with, under the banner of "decor for dollars"- after all, you want to not only build your modest or small home inexpensively, but you might want to furnish it that way as well.
     HERE is a very inexpensive and simple way to build a coffee table out of forklift pallet wood, and a table that harbors a good deal of storage within! Its a great project to knock out in a single day, and for those who are looking for project that doesn't take a heck of a lot of skill. Have fun!


Meanwhile, I've been killing myself day and night the last three weeks working on another tiny, tiny house on wheels, one dubbed "The Cub"- after a series of like-titled sketches I posted years back. Well, I'm finally building the thing, and if I can get the wiring done in time, I just may bring it up to the Yestermorrow Tiny House Fest- tomorrow..... and yes, I'll be having another one of my own HANDS-ON building workshops soon! Don't worry....MUCH info to come! \

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen