joshua tree workshop 2018

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Recycled/Homemade Screen Windows for your Cabin/Home- with STYLE!

I just love this idea, and have seen it done a few times- it looks great, and works.... although your visibility would be reduced. All you do is affix recycled/old (or new, if you REALLY like the look) lace curtains to screen frames.....easy, and effective. More tips, naturally, are on the way....


From pinterest.com

For those still on the fence too. NEXT WEEKEND, I'm hosting the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company workshop in Nashville, TN. Its gonna be fun! I've also invited Steven Harrell of www.tinyhouselistings.com to guest speak, as well as Joe Everson from www.TennesseeTinyHomes.com

I'm working on another workshop of my own as well....stay tuned.....AND, we have MANY new videos on my youtube channel, on the way! www.youtube.com/relaxshacksDOTcom

JOIN/'like" our newer facebook page too... www.facebook.com/tinyhousehub

From www.sparky-youngbloodstudios.blogspot.com