joshua tree workshop 2018

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A marsh-side TREE HOUSE in Scituate, MA

This particular treehouse is in Scituate, MA- what a spot!

As many of you know, my Relaxshacks.com blog is pretty eclectic and not just about Tiny Houses- not only does tinyhouseblog, tinyhousedesign, and tinyhousetalk (and many others) kick-butt at that in coverage, but, well, I've got tiny shelter, house, cabin, fort, and overall-structure A.D.D.- so I can't help myself. One look at my "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" book, and you'll get the idea- lol.
Anyway, I am ESPECIALLY fond of tree houses and tree forts too! So, I couldn't resist sharing this one, as I continue to take, and search for photos for my upcoming book on the subject (tiny houses, cabins, tree houses, playhouses, and more!). If you have any photos, as always- kidcedar@gmail.com.


PS- after our April 26th-28th Hands-On Tiny House Building, Three Day Workshop, in Wilmington, NC- I just may schedule a tree house building one in MA- we'll see....one step at a time.CLICK HERE FOR INFO on that workshop....