joshua tree workshop 2018

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Gallery of EIGHT REALLY BIZARRE Tiny House Concepts- "From Aliens to Caterpillars"

I was looking back through my old sketches, and some from the long sold out run of a book I once released called "Quick Camps And Leg Cramps" (which I should get off my arse and re-release!), and realized how much fun I had sketching up some day dream designs- the sky was the limit afterall.
   Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of these....some were later somewhat revamped, or served as inspiration for my other book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks", but most were stand-alone rough ideas. Either way, here's a few for you to peek at- from ALIENS to CATERPILLARS! For the heck of it, I even tossed in one of a mushroom house/cabin....why not?






Some of these are so rough, and so spur-of-the-moment, that they were sketched on scraps of junk mail, such as the one above, where you can still see the remnants of some other writing, or part of a note to myself- who knows....


 The later colorized cover, of the expanded version of the book....

And my NEWER Book....