300 tiny houses

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Gallery of EIGHT REALLY BIZARRE Tiny House Concepts- "From Aliens to Caterpillars"

I was looking back through my old sketches, and some from the long sold out run of a book I once released called "Quick Camps And Leg Cramps" (which I should get off my arse and re-release!), and realized how much fun I had sketching up some day dream designs- the sky was the limit afterall.
   Anyway, I thought you might get a kick out of these....some were later somewhat revamped, or served as inspiration for my other book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks", but most were stand-alone rough ideas. Either way, here's a few for you to peek at- from ALIENS to CATERPILLARS! For the heck of it, I even tossed in one of a mushroom house/cabin....why not?






Some of these are so rough, and so spur-of-the-moment, that they were sketched on scraps of junk mail, such as the one above, where you can still see the remnants of some other writing, or part of a note to myself- who knows....


 The later colorized cover, of the expanded version of the book....

And my NEWER Book....

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete