joshua tree workshop 2018

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pure Tree House/Cabin Coolness- The Leaning Tower....


I have no idea who built this junk-materials backwoods hang-out/tiny cabin, but its just so friggin' cool in a rustic, hick-ish, hokey way! THESE are the kind of structures I love seeing- free-form built, adventurous, non-conforming- and probably dangerous. Ok, I could do without the danger, but seeing it in someone else's work, that I won't have to climb or enter, is always fun.

AND YUP, we're still looking for your photos of (one's you've built, or photos you've taken) for an in-the-works book on forts, playhouses, cabins, tiny houses, sheds, huts, and more.....its your chance to have your work showcased in a future book. Contact me at kidcedar at gmail dot com

 -Derek "Deek" Diedricksen