300 tiny houses

Friday, September 21, 2012

A giant doghouse as a tiny house???

Check out this super-cool A-frame dog house that facebook friend Mary Frances Carlton sent me- two floors, electricity, a fire hydrant (lets hope it doesn't get used!), a balcony, tiny deck, and more! Its one of the larger dog houses I've seen and with a little remodeling and resizing, it could actually make for a nice little escape cabin in the woods. You'll see how large it is (for a very large dog (great dane)!) in the following photos...


Also, for those considering our Relaxshacks.com Tiny House Building Hands-On Workshop/campout/gathering in Stoughton, MA- Nov. 2-4, we only have 4 spots left. Email me at kidcedar at gmail dot com.

Also, this weekend I'll be bringing (saturday) one of my little cabins/shelters to the Old Saybrook, CT town green (1-4pm) for a kid's fair- free admission, free food, and free kid activities- I'll be selling and signing copies of my tiny house/cabin design book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" too...





 -Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

5 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the pup in the dirt!
    Sue From South Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy the plans for this giant dog house?
    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for free Facebook Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete