Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Monday, July 23, 2012

An UNBELIEVABLE French Caravan/Gypsy Wagon- that you can RENT!

Wow, its like some chaotic French carnival of paint! I love it! if you get into color theory this one probably wouldn't be the poster child for relaxation, but it sure is fun, in a wild, kiddish, free-spirited way, and I would kill to get to visit this place. This gypsy wagon is actually one of many on a compound where you can rent, and stay in, them all! http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/235570  
   Some cool tiny house decor and storage idea in these photos, if over-the-top color/design is your thing....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen


  1. Wow. I thought at first something was wrong with the color on my monitor........

  2. I feel like I've been transported to a Holi celebration in India...

  3. Thank you for the wonderful blog. It is indeed informative and useful We are into the same business. For know more about us, please visit Caravans and Camper Trailers today.