joshua tree workshop 2018

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Cool Campervan- Book Review and Photo Gallery of Travel Vans/Road Campers

     I've been reading through the newish release "My Cool Campervan"- a side-themed sequel, of sorts, to "My Cool Caravan", and yet again, its a total score for your personal library in terms of a pretty damn amazing array of color photos- especially drool inducing for any VW bus/camper van fans- not to mention many of the lesser known camping/living vehicles- A Skoda, Bedford Cf, Toyota Devon, Tonke, Ginetta Car Camper, Winnebago Brave, GMC Motorhome, Dormobile, Ford Road Ranger, and more, they're all represented in the book.... (Pavilion Press)- and www.mycoolcampervan.com for more info...

               Its a total avalanche of some bad-ass eye candy for all the campervan nerds out there! 
                 
       I have some photos of the interior of the book below....
Haven't seen "My Cool Shed" yet- the newest of the "My Cool..." books, but I'm sure its pretty awesome...



 
-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen