Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Cool Campervan- Book Review and Photo Gallery of Travel Vans/Road Campers

     I've been reading through the newish release "My Cool Campervan"- a side-themed sequel, of sorts, to "My Cool Caravan", and yet again, its a total score for your personal library in terms of a pretty damn amazing array of color photos- especially drool inducing for any VW bus/camper van fans- not to mention many of the lesser known camping/living vehicles- A Skoda, Bedford Cf, Toyota Devon, Tonke, Ginetta Car Camper, Winnebago Brave, GMC Motorhome, Dormobile, Ford Road Ranger, and more, they're all represented in the book.... (Pavilion Press)- and www.mycoolcampervan.com for more info...

               Its a total avalanche of some bad-ass eye candy for all the campervan nerds out there! 
                 
       I have some photos of the interior of the book below....
Haven't seen "My Cool Shed" yet- the newest of the "My Cool..." books, but I'm sure its pretty awesome...



 
-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these books! The first one, My Cool Caravan, is super inspirational and gave me tons of good ideas for my first vintage trailer restoration. Highly recommended. The other one also features a really cool land-bound houseboat...

    ReplyDelete