joshua tree workshop 2018

Friday, March 16, 2012

We're getting there! "Sixty Shack Sketches in Sixty Days" is almost complete. I'll probably post a short pictoral, slide-show video of ALL of them when I'm done too. Today's sketches are of a Log Cabin, a custom sketch I did for someone who donated to "Tiny: The Movie" and their kickstarter campaign (see tiny-themovie.com), and another of some really rough ideas for a possible shed/guest house (a combo) I might consider building for a friend in Massachusetts- if I can find the time. So many things I want to do....and its hard to stay on track sometimes....

Ie.- the micro treehouse in my front yard, might soon make use of an old (huge) cemented hammock post instead, and become a lollipop-like hut for kids (a tree-less, "one-poster"). We'll see. It'll be a temporary installation, most likely, as the neighbors already think I'm insane; Truth be told, I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it! 



 PS-
I have a few signed prints like these now (NOT the rough shed one), and might consider offering them up for sale, down the road, to help fund the how-to videos I host (and a TON of them I'd like to do (tiny house tours)). Probably $15.00 for each PAIR of your choice- includes shipping, as I have to sleeve these in plastic and cardboard, and back 'em to mail them without incurring damage.Paypal to account name/id "senorsell@hotmail.com"


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen hosts "Tiny Yellow House" TV on youtube, and is the author of "HUMBLE HOMES, SIMPLE SHACKS"- which you can order/check out by clicking HERE.