joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tumbleweed in Seattle- a surprise visit from Sharon Read of Seattletinyhomes.com


 Again- The Tumbleweed Tiny House Co's Workshop in Seattle was killer! "All Killer, No Filler"- and aside from being brought out there to guest speak for a QnA session, I had four days/night to hang out with some really cool, likeminded, tiny house obsessed people. One of the people I met was Sharon Read from Seattletinyhomes.com, who is great- as is her home one wheels. Check out some of these photos I snapped during this workshop's field trip on day one. Again- I'm hosting a few workshops for Tumbleweed now- one upcoming (next month) in Miami, and in May, one in Boston- for starters. Check them out, heck, sign up for one here- http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/workshops 

While out in Seattle, I also shot FOUR episodes (with Christopher Smith from "Tiny: The Movie") of my show "Tiny Yellow House" at some CRAZY locales (built by some equally crazy people). I took a ton of photos as well- some of which I'm collecting for Book #2- as (thank you!) my book "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" has done so well, the publisher is already asking for another. If you haven't checked it out, its $11.29 on Amazon- or better yet, buy it off a local independent store.




Pepper Clark- another Tumbleweed Host- and all around cool/fun person...

I love that recessed front doorway!
  
All photos by Derek "Deek" Diedricksen