joshua tree workshop 2018

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tiny Shack/House Eye Candy from Iceland (four fisherman huts)

CLICK TO ENLARGE....
       I went to Iceland years and years back and loved it (well, except for beer costing about $9.00 a pop!). Such a clean, friendly, and uniquely bizarre place! Here's a photo of a group of fishing shacks I found recently. So simple, and hokey, but there's just something I always find so appealing about Ramshackle, scrap-built shacks and tiny homes- to me, in some ways, they have more character than some of the more refined and fancy offerings I see. Whatever the case, I thought you might enjoy this shot. More to come later today- MUCH MORE. And I gotta mention it since the release date is approaching (so my publishers will release my kidnapped family), but my NEW version of "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" is up on amazon.com now. Check it out HERE. 

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen