joshua tree workshop 2018

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A birds nest meets a hanging hut for humans!? Woven Relax-Pods


      I have a few sketches of something like this in my old notebooks, but of course, I found out that something similar has already been done, and done well! I love it- one of the cooler micro-shelters I've seen in some time- shelter meets furniture (although good luck in the rain (its not meant for overnighting really, or all weather))

"Dedron" is the only listed designer I can find.....this would make for an amazing, classy little treehouse/tree fort though.

Two of the four branches shown will not be holding the weight of any humans, but some GREAT photos/displays, regardless....

 I spotted this originally at dornob.com

The NEW edition of my book- $11.53- order in the left hand column of this blog...
-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen