joshua tree workshop 2018

Saturday, August 27, 2011

THE KRUNK BUNK video is NOW UP....check it out (a micro/mini sleeping loft/bunk bed) for small houses

Here's a vid we shot on a project I designed for small apartments/lofts and tiny homes/houses with space efficiency and, well, "funkiness" in mind. I'll spare you with much additional blather as the video pretty much tells all....THIS was one of two structures built in our Relaxshacks.com 2011 Tiny House/Shelter building workshop in Massachusetts.....the OTHER structure will have a video/tour on the way as well- assuming its still standing in my yard in a few days.


Speaking of which, I'm directly in the path of a hurricane, having just come home from spending a chunk of the weekend in New Paltz, NY, near the Catskills, working on assembling "The Wolfe's Den" treehouse, AND just spent the ENTIRE DAY securing things, micro-cabins, and anything you can think of, in my yard, so I'm exhausted- utterly exhausted, and physically sore/drained.

We also might not have power for awhile, so there MIGHT be an absense in posts the next few days- hopefully not......

And for those coming from the Make Magazine video- my new-edition of "Humble Homes, Simple Shacks" can be pre-ordered (damn cheap!) right below. Thanks!


-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen