joshua tree workshop 2018

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Walden Woods- H.D. Thoreau Cabin/Tiny House Shoot/Video Visit #2


 I squeezed in two little video shoots this morning- the second one being an unplanned return to Walden Woods- where we focused on the REAL site of H.D. Thoreau's cabin on the far end of the pond- the cabin that no longer exists.....we also shot a local area treehouse, one being occupied year round by 17 year old Cameron Shorb.

Ideally, I'd love to have both these shoots professionally edited by a guy I ocassionally hire- which would make them look FIVE times cooler- but money is always the obstacle- unless, of course, anyone out there wants me to mention their biz/site in the intro (you'd reach ALOT(!) of people) in exchange for helping us out. Ah money.....it sucks.....but if interested- kidcedar at gmail dot com- we'd put you in BOTH videos....

Above is a random shot (always with the goofy jump! I have a collection of "jump" photos from many of my travels....) in front of the Walden Cabin recreation.

Hopefully I'll have these videos, and others, up very soon...
-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen