joshua tree workshop 2018

Monday, May 9, 2011

New video/teaser- A micro-house GYPSY WAGON/VARDO in Boston....

Here's a mini-video I shot WHILE we were actually shooting a real-deal episode of "Tiny Yellow House" TV.....its a teaser of sorts, showing a little of a Gypsy Wagon/Vardo/Small Mobile House near the Boston area- AND a quick tutorial on how to make Staghorn Sumac Solar tea/lemonade- as the Native Americans/American Indians once did....

I tried some- not bad at all- then later made my own in hot-tea form- even better!


I just shot a solar cooking video today as well- with a hot pot solar cooker I got from http://www.solarovens.net/ - came out great! I'll post it semi-soon. The video is also a sneak peak for my newest small house/cabin "The Wolfe Den" aka "The Treeangle"....which is coming out GREAT!

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen