joshua tree workshop 2018

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Cape Cod Provincetown, MA Duneshack C-Scape (Duneshacks)- Video

So little video exists on these shacks (well over a dozen of them in the dunes of the Cape- only accessible by foot- and a very healthy walk to them all). Here's one I did find though- which surprisingly has few views for something so cool (and out for viewing for so long). Thanks for Gatehouse Media for taking the time to shoot something.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates/blog-posts lately- I was on Cape Cod all weekend for the Wellfleet, MA Eco-Fest- had a blast, took many photos, met so many cool people, brought a micro-cabin out for display, and will show/tell all pretty soon....once I get some rest....

Sadly, I didn't have time to make the 3 mile hike, through sand (which makes it feel like SIX miles I hear) to shoot the 19 or so duneshacks- but we're workin' on going back one of these days soon-ish, or so I hope...

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen