Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Houseboats/Floating Tiny Homes FOR RENT in Boston/Charlestown, MA

Tiny House Vacations- ON THE WATER- IN THE CITY....
Check out this link, and the surprising amount of houseboats that can be rented by the night right in the Boston Harbor area! From 400 square feet, to almost 1200 in size....file 'em under "not-so-shantyboats"...very nice....

Here's a list...   http://www.airbnb.com/search#modified=true

We'll be filming this particular one for another episode of "Tiny Yellow House" very soon....

-Derek "Deek" Diedricksen


  1. Wow! What a great property. This houseboats was really stunning and incredible. I really like it and hope to have this kind of house someday. Really amazing. Thanks.

    philippine homes

  2. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. renter rights California

  3. I enjoyed your blog a lot. Thank you for posting such wonderful insight. Hope to come here again and again.

    Thank You.

    Somerville condos for sale