Tiny House Summer Camp 4

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Micro-Cube/Tiny Home In The Woods (The Catskills)

    A Modern, Cube-like Mini/Tiny House/Cabin in The Catskills (NY)…..I gave you the funky-art post (below) about 12 or so hours back, which was not-so house-related, so here’s a quick rebound-update…
-Derek “Deek” Diedricksen


  1. Great information I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
    pacman games | happy wheels games | little pony games | unblockedgames

  2. I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it.........

  3. I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

  4. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it,

  5. @.@ This great house became my ideal reading rooms immediately >.< Oh my~~~ Nothing better than reading in a rooms in the woods >.< I want to open all the windows, hear the sounds of birds (if there are) *keep dreaming*~~~
    happy wheels happywheelsaz | starcraft 3 | starcraft web | starcraft online | starcraft 2 | cool math games | super mario game | football games

  6. BigFarm
    Goodgame Empire

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

  7. Nice sharing! Online dissertation writing service welcomes you at ​http://dissertationwriting.services/. Here you will be able to order an essay, reserahc paper, course work, thesis, or even a lengthy dissertation. Have you got any questions? Get in touch with us - we'll right back!

  8. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..

    wings.io | happy wheels unblocked | unblockedgames | sesxebi online | unblocked games at school
    | wings.io skins | wingsio | wings.io | wings.io