joshua tree workshop 2018

Sunday, February 13, 2011

“Humble Homes…” tiny house book in Readymade Magazine….

First- a random tiny shack photo of the day…since I don’t want to only yack about my book, etc…
We file this one in our "Oh Sh-t!" category
AND…I actually missed this when it initially ran (where my book was featured in the print version of the magazine (October issue)….its a side interview, posted online, that the always- awesome Alexa Fornoff did with me on self-publishing your own book or zine, and the tricks of the trade when doing so…..
You can check it out on READYMADE MAG’s SITE
Also- LATER TODAY I’ll also try to post my brand new “Man With The Ugly Hat 2″ Episode- with overcaffeinated tiny-house/small living/cabin book reviews on the works of Gerald Rowan, Jay Shafer/Tumbleweed Houses, Suzanne Lewis (Austin, TX), David and Jeanie Stiles, Peter Lewis (Vermont treehouse builder), Dan Mulfinger, Colin Beavan (no impact man), Lloyd Kahn, and more…..
-Derek “Deek” Diedricksen