joshua tree workshop 2018

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Swanky Shed sightings! Could you "Tiny House" convert this pool cabin?



I saw this on my drive to the dentist the other day and thought to myself "Should I be on time for my appointment, or should I film a video of this killer little pool house?" Suffice to say, the root canal will have to be rescheduled! Kidding. Anyway, check this one out as I feel it really does have some great potential as a shed-to-tiny-house conversion. If anything, it would at least make for a solid short-stay vacation cabin or getaway hut.

This was located in Hanover, MA. I contacted them for a price but as of yet have not gotten an answer. Someone on the video commented that they saw it was listed for $15,000.

By the way (link at the banner up above), it looks like our Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms tiny house/DIY building workshop will now be the weekend 0f November 21-22, 2020. Gonna be fun!!!